Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Ring


I recently purchased this ring for my friend, Melinda. Aren’t her hands pretty? I don’t think the ring is “her thing”. She’s just so practical. I think she would have preferred the $3.99 I spent on the ring in cash so she could buy fabric softener or something more useful. Just like the time she was in the hospital. She had her lung removed- ok, only 20% of her lung. Anyway, I bought her a latch hook rug kit. Which I thought was a brilliant choice. I mean, what else are you gonna do while you get your lung taken out? Thankfully Melinda made a full recovery. She’s back to her youthful, beautiful self. The rug… I’m afraid it did not make it. It would have been so beautiful. I forgive you Melinda.

1 comment:

Toevs said...

You can buy me a ring anytime. :-)