Thursday, March 13, 2008

Product Review-Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap




Raise your hand if you just looove doing dishes. That's what I thought. Nobody. Well, let me just recommend something that will change your attitude about dish time. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap. Mrs. Meyer's actually has a whole line of cleaning products. I also have counter top spray in lemon verbena. Her thing is natural, gentle-cleaning products. Something like... essential oils, yada, yada, yada,... What it boils down to is some good smelling product- with lots o' suds. This particular dish soap is geranium scent. It takes me back to my days in the garden. I used to never do the dishes. Now I can't wait for everyone to finish eating so I can wash the dishes! I have only seen this stuff on-line and at Fresh Market. The 16 oz bottle was $4.99, which is a bit more than what you'd pay for Dawn. Isn't the experience worth the extra money though? Not to mention the packaging. Don't you just love the design of her label? Or is that just me? Go out and get yourself some and for 10% off tell them the good people at "My Winning Personality" sent ya.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think they have it at Kroger on 31 in Kokomo. The green was on clearance too.