Sunday, August 10, 2008

Recent Email With My High School Friend That I Found On Facebook

From: Shannon White [mailto:shannonofthewoods@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 8:43 AM
To: MyPinkMexico@gmail.com
Subject: I remembered something


Mary Dawn of Creation,

One time at a dance in High School you told me I danced wierd, but you kinda liked it.

What did you mean? Was it all the snapping? Or was it my double-jointedness?

Shannon White



Mary Dawn says:

you know, i dont' remember exactly how you danced...can you make a video and post it on YouTube to refresh my memory? hee

7 comments:

Jaena said...

I just voted for the Tupperware option in the side, but I only meant it if you let me come and help. :)

I love your blog!

Mary Dawn said...

OMG, you made me famous in the internetz!

christina grandstaff said...

You dance like a rubber band. But I like it. I don't dance so much.

Shannon said...

Ahhh. Chrissy, you remember. You're so sweet. Mary Dawn you are famous.

Anonymous said...

I have video footage of your dancing in our college days. It was like a rubber band! Jan

christina grandstaff said...

You are the only person in my whole world who dances like that. It's very unforgetable! You are cool.

Mary Dawn said...

well, high school was a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...i'm sure i need a video refresher