I called my friend today and offered to take her daughter to the country club. Her response was...
"You don't seem to be a country club kind of girl"
Ok, let's stop this post right now. What in the tar hill is that supposed to mean? I'm not country club? I am soooo country club I can't stand myself. Are you insinuating that I am hillbilly? Is this about my famous uncle? Are you people jealous because I'm on the verge of becoming popular and may one day get-to-know my uncle and be on his show? It could happen.
5 reasons I am so country club:
1. I own two (2) pair of silver shoes- one flat, one pump.
2. I hold my pinky out when I drink my Polar pops.
3. I eat fillet Mignon (Aldis, frozen foods section 1.99)
4. I drink my tea out of country club glasses. I do.
5. When I go to fancy hotels I never bring home their shampoos or soaps. Just their towells.
See, there's your evidence, I am country club. I am.