Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tubes



We are back from Family Camp. Yes, we did have fun. More on that later.

More importantly, today Landon got his second set of tubes put in his ears. The first set was very traumatic. First of all, our Doctor was older than the Marion Public Library. He told me Landon's ears were the worst he had seen in years, and that Landon was a behavior problem. I about punched him in the stomach, but I was afraid I'd kill him. Or cause him to wet his Depends, so I just let it go. I'm good about that. Just letting go. No grudges here. Also, making it hard was Landon's adverse reaction to anesthesia.

Today was similar. We thought the coast was clear- evidently it wasn't. He threw up out the window of the Burger King drive through(while we were being waited on). Not exactly the best place to be.

He's feeling better now. His first sentence just now was, "Spencer I got some medicine stuck up my butt". Like it's some sort of cool club Spencer can't be a part of.

I'm so thankful for my healthy boys. If this is the worst we have to endure we're doing quite well.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Poor Landon...hope he heals quickly. :(